We bring peace of mind to the home inspection process.
Home inspection. Sewer line inspection.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. We love helping people find the right home. We provide an inspection to give them peace-of-mind before they make such an important investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that’s not what it seems. Rest easy knowing our team at [company name] will take care of all your inspection needs for you.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of mind – The number one reason to get a home inspection is peace of mind. You can feel confident about buying your home knowing that it has been inspected by professionals and that any potential problems are identified.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of necessary repairs. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make. It is important to have a home inspection done before you make an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This makes the buyer aware of what costs, repairs and maintenance the home may require immediately, and over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You’ll know exactly what needs attention – and what doesn’t – so you can budget for repairs accordingly. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You’ll want to know about any potential dangers lurking in your new home before it’s too late! These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These could affect the value of the house as well as its insurability and tax status. It’s better to know about these things before you buy than after.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. A home inspection is even more important if you are buying an “as is” property.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. We also have a team of specialists who can help you remedy any issues that are found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. This costly error can be avoided by having a home inspector. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste time worrying if there are any problems with your soon-to-be dream home – let us do all the work for you! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause major problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are responsible for approximately five billion dollars worth of damage each year. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You’re about to buy a house. Do you know what your inspector is going to find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less time looking at houses before making an offer. If they don’t have a professional inspector inspect the property thoroughly, they may miss important details that could end up costing them dearly down the line. We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
317 N Mount Shasta Blvd.Mt. Shasta California 96067United States
Neighborhoods in Mt. Shasta, California
Alpine Realty, Inc., Alta Vista Manor, Andaman | Healthy Thai Cuisine, Best Western Plus Tree House, Boulder Creek Subdivision, Brooks Complete Auto Repair Inc., C21 Advantage - HD Siskiyou County Realtors, Century 21 Advantage Mt Shasta, Coldwell Banker Mountain Gate Properties, Country Oaks, Golden Eagle Charter School (GECS), Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Mount Shasta City Park, Mount Shasta High School, Mount Shasta Resort
Things to do in Mt. Shasta, California
Our Newest Profiles